Full coverage foundations really can be life savers. A lot of us feel self-conscious about our skin and various concerns – whether that be acne, blemishes, rosacea, or even permanent pigmentation. More obvious cases can include harsh sun damage, port wine stains and birthmarks, which sometimes just can’t be concealed with lighter coverage products.
Whether you woke up to a family of spots on your chin (thanks mother nature), suffer from skin pigmentation, or you just prefer the extra coverage for confidence, they are a makeup bag staple. One of our all time favorites here at SkinStore is Dermablend, the number 1 dermatologist recommended camouflage brand. I honestly feel that no brand does coverage better – plus it’s allergy tested, sensitive skin tested, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic and fragrance free. Phew!
60% of the US population are potential Dermablend users
I myself have worn Dermablend before, and have found it to be my number one for full, flawless coverage, hands down. But the selling point for me is how non-cakey it is, how smooth it applies, and how I don’t look like I’m wearing a heavy mask. Myself and the beauty team are actually doing a little Dermablend product trial with some of the best selling concealers, foundations and powders, so we’ll be putting a feature together on our thoughts with some real-life images (coming soon – keep an eye out!).
But for now, lets take a look at how this blend-able, exceptional coverage brand works. Here’s some fascinating ‘Before and After’ shots taken from real case studies with Dermablend.
Why So Popular?
- Formula’s that go beyond coverage: Dermablend products contain camo-pigments – a unique high level of pigments in easy-to-blend formulas for natural yet flawless coverage
- One swipe of Dermablend Cover Creme is equivalent to 2-3 swipes of a competitor foundation brand
- Less product usage, yet more coverage!
- The shades come in a range of warm, cool or neutral undertones, so it’s super easy to find your exact shade
- No budge, and no mess! The range is completely transfer resistant and smudge resistant.