We’re excited to have a couple of SkinStore's customers to be featured on today’s blog post from our recent Halloween Twitter competition with Peter Thomas Roth.
Trick Or Tweet
Competition Task for Participants:
Last week we managed to get several makeup lovers to tweet us their best “Halloween Makeup” look. x2 winners were selected from our random prize drawer and their tagged friends were also tasked to share with us their favorite dark cosmetic for the theme of Halloween.
We want to share with you two of our follower's fantastic Halloween looks in dedication to winning Peter Thomas Roth products:
The great things people do for PTR! Now take a peek on the full reveal of their masked winnings...
Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
A perfect product to reflect this time of year – the highly exfoliating Pumpkin Enzyme Mask.
This highly effective and powerful treatment improves your complexion through the help of the following ingredients:
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: acts as a skin peeler
- Pumpkin Enzyme: a thorough exfoliator to your skin, scrubbing away dead skin cells and leaving the skin feeling fresh
- Aluminum Oxide: provides a final polish of the skin.
Now on to the second Mask we gifted our winners...
Irish Moor Mud Mask
This thoroughly purifying and hydrating mask gets rid of dirt, oil and impurities from the skin, leaving it to feel moisturized and fresh from the mixture of natural vitamins and nutrients.
The product is a 9,000 year-old black Moor Mud which is harvested by hand from the Irish countryside. The fact the product is so ancient sells itself; the reliable mask is also packed with anti-oxidants, which contribute towards the overall protection against skin damage.
- Black Hijiki Seaweed: the Seaweed provides vital nutrition and hydration which helps refresh the skin.
- Activated charcoal: this element pulls impurities and toxins from congested pores.
The mask also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin to appear fresh and hydrated - a skincare dream!