We all know the immense benefits of probiotics internally. They are anti-inflammatory; facilitate digestion and healthy bowel movements, as well as many other things. Probiotics have beneficial effects on your overall health. Now, new science reveals Probiotics help support the immune system, combat imbalance and chronic disease, and re-awaken youthful processes within the body that slow with age. However, can topical probiotics help support skin health?
Skin is an organ of elimination. We secrete toxins through our sweat glands every day. Mybody is one of the first skin care lines that believe the power of Probiotics boosts skin’s health and appearance. Their topical Probiotics are non-living molecules from body friendly bacteria.
Beneficial For All Skin-Types, Topical Probiotics Are Proven To Help:
- Reverse inflammation and redness
- Boost collagen for fewer fine lines & wrinkles
- Detoxify stressed, acne-prone skin
- Rehydrate skin for a softer, resilient texture
- Provide powerful antioxidant activity
- Increase oxygen for a healthy, rosy glow
Probiotics are one of the new beauty breakthroughs shown to help with clearer skin, decreased skin sensitivity, redness, and inflammation according to the American Academy of Dermatology, 2014.
Mybody bypasses the old skincare technologies associated with injury, chronic inflammation and a damaged epidermis through powerful Probiotic Bioactives.
- Mybody Probiotic Bioactives boost skin’s natural repair response
- Epidermis is left intact to heighten immunity and trigger healthy collagen production
- Long term results are maximized due to minimal stress and inflammation
- Excessive stress depletes probiotic activity and weakens cellular communication
- Impaired barrier function increases risk of inflammation sensitivity and dryness
- Continued damage results in thinner skin with less collagen production
MyBody products support how the body repairs, defends and heals itself for profound and healthy skin results. Formulated with a board of medical physicians and skin scientists, MyBody ingredients include clinically validated probiotics and patented formulas to manage a variety of concerns, including dryness, roughness, wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, hyperpigmentation, acne, redness and puffy eyes.
MyBody products are specially designed to address the complex skin care needs of every woman throughout each unique stage of her life and are perfect for those with sensitive, aging, and acneic skin types. The heart found on the logo is a reminder that the skin and body work together and, when in balance, the outcome is a more youthful and healthy appearance. The company does not use any artificial dyes, sulfates, phthalates or parabens and donates 1% of all of its online sales to support mental health initiatives.
You can find MyBody products on SkinStore.com.