Beth Ann Catalano, President & CEO of AHAVA North America and Dana Miller, Director of Marketing feature the wonders of the Dead Sea to SkinStore in the latest tutorial showcasing all of the benefits of the Dead Sea Minerals.
Not only is the Dead Sea the lowest point on earth, it also has the highest mineral content. For generations, visitors tried to understand what made the Dead Sea so powerful, and AHAVA has harnessed that power by understanding the minerals and how they work in the skin.
This Dead Sea Mud regimen demonstrates how truly special and different Dead Sea mud is. AHAVA’s proprietary blend of Dead Sea minerals can be found nowhere else on earth, and the five products below will help to explain how not all mud is created equal.
1. Facial Mud Exfoliator
To start your regimen of using the AHAVA products which include the Dead Sea Minerals, ensure your skin is thoroughly clean and ready for an exfoliation.
The Facial Mud Exfoliator gives you the perfect canvas for applying skin care or makeup. This gentle Dead Sea mud based, microbead free scrub removes dirt and makeup, literally washing away the stress of your day and leaving your skin smooth, soft, and hydrated.
Use this scrub 2-3 times a week, and in the words of Beth Ann below, the Facial Mud Exfoliator is a must-have for looking and feeling your best:
I call it the date-night scrub – it just gives you that little something extra to look and feel your best.
2. Purifying Mud Mask
Next, get the at-home spa feeling with the Dead Sea Purifying Mud Mask. Not only does the Dead Sea mud detox the skin helping to fight breakouts, the 21 minerals hydrate your skin so you don’t over-dry your skin in the quest to balance oil.
Unlike clays, the Dead Sea mud does not need to dry, so you only need to leave the mask on for 2 minutes!
How to use: The AHAVA recommend to use the Mask in the shower - in the amount of time it takes you to use conditioner on your hair, your mask is done.
The fact that you can wear mud all day long is the secret in AHAVA’s patented leave-on mud technology in Dermud. AHAVA scientists developed this technology to achieve the benefits of the mud packs in climotheraphy without the rinsing or messy application, so that the stress relieving, muscle ache soothing, and anti-inflammatory power of the Dead Sea mud could be experienced all day long.
3. Dermud Intensive Hand Cream
The Dermud Intensive Hand Cream creates an invisible glove, providing long lasting hydration and soothing inflammation.
Remember your hands tell the story of your life, so whether you are a nurse constantly washing your hands or a construction worker working outdoors in harsh elements, your hands take a beating.
Here's the full list of benefits to the AHAVA Dermud Intensive Hand Cream:
- A highly concentrated formula that visibly heals and revitalizes chapped, rough and dry hands
- Grease-free, quick absorbing formulation that provides instant hydration
- Smoothes and softens rough skin
- Contains essential vitamins to help protect skin against free radical damage
- Aloe Vera and Calamine alleviate the itchiness, redness and scaling of irritated skin
- Paraben and fragrance free
4. Dermud Intensive Foot Cream
The Dermud Intensive Foot Cream is a real must-have product when it comes to treating your skin. The product removes inflammation that helps to relieve pain and swelling from being on your feet all day.
The Dermud Foot Cream will help to eliminate foot pain overnight and allow you to slip back into your heels in the morning!
Discover a few more advantages to the Dermud Foot Cream below:
- Treats, heals, soothes and protects the roughest, driest skin
- Nourishes and repairs even cracked and split skin
- Alleviates itchiness, redness and scaling
- Contains Jojoba and Coconut Oil to help increase moisture levels
- Paraben free
5. Dermud Nourishing Body Cream
Finally, your entire body needs as much love as your face, hands and feet.
The Dermud Nourishing Body Cream will deliver deep hydration, soothing really dry, cracked skin. This product is therefore beneficial all year round - during the winter, after a sun burn, or anytime you are experiencing dry, itchy, cracked skin.
See below to discover more benefits on this product:
- Rejuvenates and restores skin to a healthier condition
- Rich texture delivers long-lasting hydration
- Visibly heals and soothes rough, irritated skin
- Fights free radicals and the harsh effects of winter weather
- Leaves skin smooth, supple and healthy-looking
- Paraben and fragrance free